Because we travel to you, there is little productivity time lost. In addition, a workplace chair massage will instantly boost morale! A regular program of massage will increase loyalty and decrease absenteeism. Massage has even been shown to have a positive effect on people who suffer from depression and Post- Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Typically, corporate chair massage is scheduled by the employer to last anywhere between 7 and 15 minutes per employee, with time on site and number of employees being taken into account.
Consider chair massage for:
- Employee Appreciation Days
- Company Wellness Programs
- Holiday Parties
- Trade Show Booths
* How and when to use heat and cold
* How and when to use analgesic and warming creams
* How to use a massage ball
* What areas respond best to what techniques
* How to incorporate stretching
Aromatherapy for the Workplace